The Quran is the religious text of Islam and Muslims believe that it is the literal word of God. The Quran is revered by Muslims as the final revelation from God and contains guidance on all aspects of life. Learning Quran online can be a great way to gain a deeper understanding of this sacred text. In addition to learning about the meaning of verses, you can also learn about different Islamic beliefs and practices. Online Quran tutors can help you get started with this beneficial form of learning.
1. Quran is a source of guidance for all aspects of life
There is a lot of talks these days about the Quran and its role in our lives. Many people think that this sacred text is only meant to guide us on matters of faith and spirituality and that it has nothing to say about other aspects of human life. This mistaken notion has all sorts of negative consequences for Muslims, such as:
- Stifling the intellectual and academic potential of Muslim societies, since senior scholars often discourage any sort of meaningful engagement with fields such as science, medicine, economics, etc.
- Excluding women from numerous aspects of public life on an artificial basis. For example, they might argue that the study of certain sciences is not permissible for them because these topics are discussed in the science chapter of the Quran.
- Leading to backward, non-progressive ideas about certain key issues such as human rights, democracy, etc.
- Ignoring or mistranslating parts of the Quran that are inconvenient for one’s views. Here are some examples:
- a) Many scholars have argued that women should not be allowed to drive a car, citing a verse from the Quran saying that women should not travel without a close male relative. This verse has nothing to do with female drivers.
- b) Some argue that music is haram (impermissible), because of a hadith about how the Prophet discouraged people from visiting graves. However, there are no such restrictions on music in the Quran.
- c) There is a view that men should grow beards, because of a hadith about how the Prophet used to do so. However, this has nothing to do with what is sunnah (recommended). The Prophet was simply following the fashion of his time, which happened to include long facial hair.
2. Quran can help you become a better person
The Quran is a book of guidance and it can help everyone become a better person.
The following are examples of how the Holy Quran has helped make me a better person:
1) The Qur’an keeps me away from evil; for example, alcohol
2) The Qur’an helps make my daily life more structured and planned; for example, I pray five times a day
3) The Qur’an helps me to respect my parents; for example, because it tells me that children should obey their parents
4) The Qur’an gives me many opportunities to help others; for example, every Ramadan I go to the mosque and distribute food (dates, etc.) to the hungry
3. Learning Quran online is convenient and affordable
Noorani Qaida online is a very simple and easy Qaida to learn. It can be used as an alternative for regular qasidas especially in countries where conditions are not appropriate for learning regular qasidas. All children from ages 8 years and above can start learning Noorani Qaida under the supervision of their parents at home from their rooms. Learning Noorani Qaida online is very easy and convenient. With the help of different computer programs, you can learn this Qaida at home perfectly without any problem or difficulty. You just need to practice for about 15 minutes daily until you become good at it. Quran is a method that consists of various details, and we should never miss studying it. The way to study Quran accurately has been changed by the time: Nowadays, learning Quran online is convenient and affordable, which you can access from your home via computer or laptop. Moreover, lots of Islamic educational institutions publish their studies on the internet so that the students can easily access them. Learning Quran online is beneficial in some ways especially for those who are living outside the Arab world, where the Arabic language is the mother tongue.
The Quran is a source of guidance for all aspects of life. It can help you become a better person and can give you peace of mind and inner strength. Learning Quran online is convenient and affordable. You can learn at your own pace and according to your own schedule. You will receive personalized attention and support from the teacher. If you want to learn Quran online, please contact us today. We offer high-quality online Quran classes taught by qualified teachers who have many years of experience in teaching the Quran.